Monday, January 9, 2012

Speaking of Politics

If anyone has been paying attention to the presidential election, and I hope that's everyone in the country, has already heard that Michele Bachman left the race a few days back.

Now I know that most people were sure she wasn't going to win, as was I, but I will miss her.
Don't get me wrong though, it's not that I liked her as a candidate, it's that I liked her being there and just talking. Talking about her views and her feelings on her opponents views, just hilarious. She was that candidate that people knew who wasn't going to win but loved seeing there for some humor and her own unique addition to substance.


 (Provided by: http://general-history.com/all-american-presidents/ )

2 comments:

  1. ooh i missed her talks :(
    hope there is still youtube uploads of them somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be more like this one, I can almost assure you.

    ReplyDelete